Your well-being stay in Normandy
During the few days you spend in one of our rooms, how about a little time to take care of yourself and relax . Villa Athèna has everything planned for you, discover our wellness stay with Spa treatments near the D’Day beaches in Normandy …
Our spa treatments
The services offered are practiced by a local professional who travels directly to your bedroom.
30 min / person: 30 € or 1 hour: 55 €
- Massage on different areas on the body (head, back, legs, arm alternatively according to your wishes)
- Relaxing massage rituals of the world (soft techniques inspired by Indian, Swedish, Californian relaxation, etc.).
- Plantar reflexology (manual techniques such as pressure, wringing, slipping, stimulation with massage oils and essential oils).
- Cranial reflexology (finger pressure on facial acupuncture points, Asian method that compensates for stress, provides deep relaxation).
- Amma seated (duration 15 min, minimum 2 sessions or in addition to a massage of 30 min. Practiced dressed on an ergonomic seat, accu-pressures soft exerted on the upper body).
- Hawaiian massage lomi lomi, that is to say “press” or “knead” (ancient form of massage practiced by the natives of Hawaii. The movements used are ample and quite fast, recalling the gentle waves of the Polynesian sea).
Reservations to be made as soon as possible. Non-therapeutic massages.
The swimming pool and the jacuzzi
Our indoor heated pool is open seasonally (from Easter to the end of September).
With two levels of depth (1.40 to 2,10 meters), it is ideal for adults and children. Water toys are at your disposal.
Next to the pool, we offer the use of our 2-seater jacuzzi to our travelers! A session is thus graciously proposed * on reservation (minimum 48 hours in advance) from mid-April to mid-September. This equipment is fragile. It is subject to regular checks and will therefore be accessible subject to availability.
Note that the pool enclosure is not heated.
*Gift worth about 20€ 😉